You Know You're A Jam-Head When...
Last Jam-Head added on PT
We started this list back in 1995 in an effort to show just how far
some of us PJ fanatics will go. Prepare to lose about an hour here. ;)
- You are a store manager and every night at about 5 minutes before closing you play Yellow Ledbetter over the store PA system to "close the show".
[Courtesy of Mike]
- You have a Pearl Jam cassette tape that reads "five against one".
[Courtesy of Pablo]
- Your daughter's name is Eva pearl and your son's name is Lukin.
[Courtesy of Gilles]
- You have a cockroach problem and the exterminator arrives on duty and you have the song Bugs playing and sing every lyric word for word.
[Courtesy of Kent]
- You become a Cubs fan for one reason: It's Eddie's team.
[Courtesy of Armand]
- You have lyrics from the song 'Black' tattooed on your arm which is part of your whole sleeve.
[Courtesy of Chelsea]
- You say you're busy every October 22nd, because you'll be celebrating Pearl Jam's anniversary.
- You lose your iPod and the only thing you'll miss are your PJ bootlegs, your PJ studio albums and your PJ b-sides and Xmas singles.
- You see a movie and you think of PJ songs that could fit to some scenes.
[Last three courtesy of Meeerol]
Gave my second son the middle name Stone... personally I wanted it to be his first.
[Courtesy of J.Martin]
The bootleg you're listening to has to be blarring loud and sounds like shit but you still rock out.
[Courtesy of JzP]
- You walk into Madison Square Garden for a Pearl Jam show wearing a New York Islander jersy with E. Vedder and the number
10 stiched on the back only to be greeted by secuity asking for a full cavity search, but the Ranger fans did find it unique.
[Courtesy of Anthony]
- The only reason you stay with and continue to go to your current boyfriend's house is because he has Pearl Jam Radio on his XM Radio and you don't.
[Courtesy of Kitty Kat]
- Your email and work application passwords are pearl jam and the names of the band members.
[Courtesy of Pifah]
- You see PJ open for Tom Petty in Denver and leave two songs into Petty's set because it seems boring and mundane compared to PJ.
[Courtesy of Tyler]
- You have a PJ song as ringtone on your mobile and you keep on missing phone calls
because you want to hear the end of it.
[Courtesy of Pegasus]
- You and your new husband followed PJ's tour on your honeymoon, halfway around the
world from Phialdelphia, PA to Australia.
- Your cat's name is Stone.
- Your past 3 personalized license plates have all been PJ references.
[Last three courtesy of Michelle]
- You download the full discography of every artist pearl jam's ever covered, toured with
or cited as an influence.
[Courtesy of Megan]
- You make sure your teenage son always has at least one Pearl Jam shirt at all times. When he grows out
of one you trade yours so nobody gets his.
[Courtesy of Holly]
- You create a new Pearl Jam playlist every day to sing while in the shower.
[Courtesy of Steve]
- Read the whole list of
"You Know You're A Jam-Head When..."
Do you have a list-worthy PJ obsession? Send it to us.